Wednesday 8 December 2010

Scene 3 – Golfer Upset

The previous scene finished with the ball resting on the lip of the hole. This meant that the golfer had not made his shot and would be upset about missing it. I was trying to create the idea that it was a very important putt with all of the people sitting and standing watching the golfer make his putt.

This scene starts by focussing on the golfer and not looking at the ball at all. The camera doesn’t move so that the viewer focuses on the reactions of the golfer and how upset he is at missing his putt. The idea of leaving the golf ball finishing on the edge of the hole meant that it was very unlucky for the golfer, which may spark a reaction like the 1 I have shown in the animation.

This scene required me to make an animation using the hands and arms of the golfer to create the feeling of sadness or anger at missing his putt. To do this I moved the bones of the Biped so that he placed his hands on his head in despair. I had to make sure that there was no pinching or unrealistic movements of the skin and clothes on the golfer.

I also used the rotate tool to create the idea of the Golfer shaking his head in disappointed. This was simple to do because I used the “Autokey” function and just rotated the head in the second keyframe. The animation then is created and I watched it back to check the result to see that he was shaking his head.



I enjoyed making this scene because it included some humour whilst also still looking realistic. I think that from the reaction I have already seen from people who have viewed this scene, it may be regarded as one of the most enjoyable scenes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problems trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problems because I am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in order to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  Or  WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete