Thursday 18 November 2010

First Impressions of Project

After completing the first part of this module, which was to create my own head as a 3D model, I was now ready to move onto the second project we had to complete for the module. This was going to be working in small development groups and creating a small 3D video animation to promote Essex.

We were going to have a visit from Elli Constantou who is the PR Manager of Tourism at Essex County Council. She would give us more information about the project and the tasks that we needed to create for the module. This presentation would give us a key insight about what the "Visit Essex" group was all about as it was received from somebody who is working towards the improvement of this project.

I am looking forward to working in a small group on this project as I feel each member will be able to bring their own specialized skills to the group to collaborate into a successful project. I feel that my strong leadership skills will allow me to lead the group to create a high quality final video.

No comments:

Post a Comment